- To assist male adults in safely withdrawing from mind and/or mood altering chemicals.
- To identify each client's level of care.
- To begin the learning process of functing without mood or mind altering chemicals.
- To introduce the treatment process and assist each client in the recovery process.
- To assist each individual and his family in understanding the disease of addiction, the impact it has on all involved, and to explain the options available for continuing care.
- To help each individual understand that the recovery prcess relies entirely upon oneself, individually and their desire to recover.
All services provided by LEGENDS take place in a structured residential setting that encourages individuals to make positive changes that will lead to a chemical-free way of life. Our program is designed to engage the customer, confront their addiction, and make decisions to enter the recovery process.
Our team of professionals work to assist each client in developing and implementing a treatment plan which will focus on each person's individual needs. A variety of services are offered to assist each indiviual...
- Group Counseling
- Educational Groups
- Individual Assessments
- Twelve-Step Recovery Groups
Services provided by this program are funded in part by the Bureau for Behavioral Health and Health Facilities and SAPT Block Grand Funds.