Crisis Stabilization Unit
Give Us A Chance To Help If...
- You are having a crisis episode due to a mental health condition which results in emotional or behavioral instability and
- You are in need of structured, intensive intervention because less restrictive services can't meet your needs or
- You are in need of crisis stabiliazation to prevent hospitalization (may be having suicidal thoughts without actively attempting to harmself.) or
- You are in need of a medication reimen that requires intensive monitoring/medical supervision or are being evaluated for a medication refimen that requires titration or
- You are using drugs which have produced a physical dependency as evidenced by withdrawal symptoms which require medical supervision.
We are not a locked unit and cannont hold individuals who wish to leave
Southern Highland's Contract with the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, Office of Behavioral Health and Health Facilities, makes it possible for us to provide some services based on the ability to pay.